Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our condolences
I just wanted everyone to know that brookieboy lost both his grandmother and grandfather this last week. I sorry for your loss and hope everything is still ok.
Gary
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] I am very sorry to hear about the loss of his GrandParents, and at the same time. Thats got to hurt bad. I hope that all goes well for you and you carry fond memories of them forever.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Sorry to hear of your loss.[Sad]
[signature]
I want to wish you the best in your time of greiving.
[signature]
My thoughts and prayers are with you Brookieboy.
[signature]
Our thought and prayer are with you Brookieboy. May you always remember the good times and happy memories of your time here with them.
[signature]
sorry to here about your loss, our prays are with you.

chuck
[signature]
Sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you. Just remeber all the goodtimes and it helps to ease the pain.
[signature]
Sorry for your loss and my families prayers are with you.
[signature]
I would like to give my condolences as well. I know that it could be a hard time right now. Hang in there.
[signature]
Hey Guys,

I just got back from all the funeral and family stuff and had to jump on the site and see what's going on. I have to admit that I'm really touched by this post and the replies. Yes, it's a hard thing to deal with, losing them both so quickly, but they were as ready to go as anyone and the family has really been positive and know that they are happier now. THANK YOU ALL. Especially you shadow.....
[signature]
I am so sorry brookieboy. You are in my thoughts.. God Bless..[unsure]
[signature]