Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carp getting spring fling: reminder
allright people this is your 2 week notice. in 2 weeks will be the carp getting spring fling, for more info on that just go to the address below.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=112499;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=112499;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25[/url];

here is who i have scheduled to come, and how many people are coming, please RSVP asap:

[size 1]nomoose(2), icehole69(2), polokid, thekillerbee, danielJriouxe(4), fishluvr(3), gshadow(4), glasseyedpaul, shark_hunter, aquaman(2), mikecromaine(3), emuscud, UTcatman(4), mustbblind, ocean(4), The jensenkid15(2), CAT_MAN(?), flyfishingmoose, uncleray, alan, BLM, petty4life, IFG , Bigpapapfish [/size]

[size 1]if you are not on the list just say so, i will put you on. tere will be lots of prizes good food, and good company, looking forward to meeting a lot of you newer people, and some of the old timer, that i have not met.[/size]
[signature]
[size 2]Directions to LINDON Boat Harbor: Take the 1600 north exit off of I-15 west. Turn right on Genvea Road. Go underneath I-15 overpass until you get to 200 south in Lindon(2 blocks). Turn left, follow the road west to where it ends. Turn left, you head about 100 yards south and the road will bend to your right(west). About 300 yards in front of you is the entrance of Lindon Boat Harbor. Its $2 to drive in with car. I believe $5 for a boat to launch.[/size]
[signature]
as of april 1 the fee will increase to 5.00 per car not sure if the boat launch fee went up also FYI AFBH fee increased to 6.00 again not sure of boat launch fee
[signature]
Link takes me to a page that says I am not authorized to view it.[Sad]
[signature]
thanks for posting the directions. as for the link, i get the same thing, i must have messed it up some how, but the origional post is below this one so it is not too hard to find, lol. and if you are coming and would like to bring something please PM me, i still need some hamburger buns, because the person that was going to bring them had to work. thanks and hope to see you all out there
[signature]
I may be there tomorrow. Still not 100% sure though. Probably will just be me but maybe the wife will come too.
[signature]
My truck is all loaded and I am ready to go. My wife and kids will not be coming with me so it is just me. Anyone have some carp bait that I may try? I have worms, would they do?
[signature]
too bad that they arent coming, hey does that mean that you can come early? get some extra fishing hours in[Wink].
[signature]
I'm leaving layton around 8 so I should be down there in a hour and a half. I have everything loaded and ready to go.
[signature]
great i have the truck loaded, the beans made, and all th food gathered ready to go, i will be leaving heber around 7:30 or 8 see ya there
[signature]