Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
[size 2]Attached is a current photo of Bear Lake 30 March 04 around 1:30. Did a turn and burn to see how the ice melt was coming. North and South ends open water for a ways out, State Marina open water, whole shoreline is either open or unsafe. Its going to be soon my friends!![/size]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]Thanks Fish1on for the update: [Smile] Only wish the Lake would have came up about 7' to 10' this winter. Well with these past warmer days it won't take long and all the ice will be gone. Nice pict Pat!! Gota love that view.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I wonder how the State Park Marina looks...[/size][/font]
[signature]
you and your turn and burns.[Tongue] your a nutt Pat..[cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
BC-- yep, definitely a view to photograph!! How many days till the big trip??

BLM-- The Marina is a mess with all the construction going on, hope it gets cleared out in time so we can launch

Petty-- Have you read my Sig. block?? I thought it fit me!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The construction has been going on all winter but how is the ice conditions? Is it melting faster or slower than the main body of water? I'm assuming the ice was thicker in the marina but how it's melting is just a guess for me.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'll probably haul the boat over in two weeks. This weekend we're hitting the Gorge.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#0000ff]Fish1on: The Big Bird leaves on May 16 foe LA-X then it's off to Cobo for some Huge Deep Sea Fishing!! We should have a 34' boat ready to Rock my World. My boy's are on cloud 9!! Look'n to hook up with Sail-Fish, & Blue Marlin's We'll be back 8 day's lator!!!! "Fish-On" [/#0000ff][/size][/font]
[signature]
when i passed the state park this morning at about 7:45 the norht-east side was

ice free with about 2/3 still in ice.
[signature]
That picture sure got my blood going. I'm going to drive around the lake tomorro when I get up. Downrig fever has ahold of me.[Smile] BAD
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Probably another week or two. Not too much longer! Doesn't transition time suck? I'm glad the Gorge is open.[/size][/font]
[signature]