Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishin' the weber...
jeez, i haven't posted forever, but i have been fishing the weber quite a bit. i've been about three times in the past two weeks. i did really well at devil's slide a few times and then not so well in the oakley area.

i used a beadhead flashback hare's ear and a chartreuse disco midge. on sunday i am thinking about going out for wipers at willard. i've never caught one before, and i hear how much fun they are constantly at work!

wish me luck [Wink]

stephanie
[signature]
Thanks for the report and your right, it has been a while since your last post.
What, you have never caught a wiper? That has got to change, I think after you catch a wiper those wimpy trout just won't be the same. James knows a few guys that have been catching them lately, maybe you can get some secrets from them so you can get that first wiper. Good luck Stephanie on that first wiper. WH2
[signature]
Hey chica, any BWO action up there? I'll be headin' up there tomorrow and to my secret little place, interested at all?
[signature]
actually, last sunday the bwo's started coming off around 2 o'clock. i had two bites, but wasn't setting the hook fast enough!! they were tiny too! about a 20... i don't work until 4 tomorrow, so i was planning on going up in the morning. let me know your plans!
[signature]
That is perfect, I'll PM you.
[signature]