Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
varmint hunting anyone?
anybody interested in going out and hunting some coyotes/jackrabbits? I would like to get a good group together for an outing down by Delta. I went there a couple weeks ago, and there are A LOT of rabbits down there.
[signature]
I Would like to go varmiting with you but as of yet I do not have a gun to shoot. I was just approved for hunting with a crossbow but I need to buy one and practice a lot before I would use it on a animal. Would you happen to have a gun I could borrow to go with you?
[signature]
I might be interested in going but I'll have to wait until after the 27th before I can do anything. Do you take out 22"s or bigger stuff.
[signature]
sounds like a fun outing, but you may not do so well taking a group out to try and hunt coyotes.

Then again, who am I to say? I have all the equipment for coyote hunting, but am yet to get my first one.

A great place to hunt either coyotes or jackrabbits is actually around Elko Nevada. My brother recently moved out there and the place is overrun with rabbits. He has also seen a few coyotes along the road on his way to work.
[signature]
I would love to go, if it will work with my schedule. When are you planning on going, and what type of gun are you using???
[signature]
Varmint hunting in Utah? Perhaps. Please email me at [url "mailto:cmerighe@natr.com"]cmerighe@natr.com[/url] if interested. Thanks! Carlos.
[signature]
Wow, someone resurrected a REALLY old thread! I think the last post on this was around 4 1/2 years ago!
(I've been watching / using this site for way too long!)
[signature]
[quote addicted2fishin]Wow, someone resurrected a REALLY old thread! I think the last post on this was around 4 1/2 years ago!
(I've been watching / using this site for way too long!)[/quote]

That's awesome and hillarious
[signature]
Lets go! Im in. set the day and time and lll drive go in on gas i can take five with no problem.
[signature]