Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing reports
[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3]Hey gang,[/size][/black][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3]Anyone got any recent reports to share? I fished [/size][/black][/font][font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3]Willard bay in Utah and got skunked[Sad] Me thinks I will try Bear Lake this weekend since the ice is now off![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
im jealous pat i want to go to bear lake[:/] ive already commited to the bft carp fling at utah lake
[signature]
I have been fishing on the Snake River several times in the last few weeks. I've mostly been targeting large fish with streamers but I've also been using spinners, rapalas and bait. I've averaged about one fish every two hours but over half of the fish that I that I have caught are around the 18" mark. I haven't caught one over 20" this month but my dad caught a 25" brown last month and we have caught several others over 20" this month. It doesn't get much better than when you can watch a nice brown role on your fly.
Sorry I don't write a report most of the time. I just don't want to "promote" some of my favorite spots.
[signature]
Call them Lake "X" or river "Y" but please share how you did!!!
[signature]