Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek Report (4-8)
Myself and petty4life hit Lost Creek today. The fishing was a little slow, we only boated 5 fish, but it was nice to get out. The ramp is down far enough in the water that you can just barely lauch a small aluminum, but I'd give it another week before trying anything larger.

We trolled a variety of lures, but landed most of the fish on F5 and F7 flatfish, trolled at 1-1.2 MPH. Most fish on the finder were down deep today. We got lucky and avoided the rain, and the wind didn't really blow on us either.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. At least we will all know it is open. Were they charging at the gate?
[signature]
No charge as of yet. But I can imagine it will be soon.
[signature]
Thanks for the report TKB, did you guys try any tripple teasers? I would have thought the catching would have been better this early in the season but I guess the fish had other plans. Oh well, I bet it was still a good day to be out on the water.WH2
[signature]
We didn't try any triple teasers, but had lures on that are very similar, but only had one hit on them. We could only catch fish near the surface, so an unweighted flatfish was the ticket. I would assume that this is because the water is so murky.
[signature]
You guys must have been trolling slow to keep a flatfish under the water without any weight. Was anyone else trolling from a boat while you were there? WH2
[signature]
only one other boat but they where flyfishing they caught 2 punny ones ares at least where 14-16in, trolled 0.8-1.4 mph to keep the flat fish down.
[signature]