Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton pond report
Went by Clinton pond on my lunch hour today and watched for a while. I saw roughly 15 people there all were having some success for planter rainbows. I did see one small catfish caught. I don't really know what was going on but everyone was fishing with the exact same setup. Small piece of worm hanging about 3ft below a bobber. Looked like a good place to take kids for a little fun.

Cableguy
[signature]
thanx for the report...where is this place at???? would like to take my brothers kids there... dont know clinton to well so a map might be good...... thanxs again
[signature]
I don't have a map or know where you are coming from so here are some general directions.

If you are coming from the north get on 1900w in roy and follow it to the south until you see binghams cyclery. Turn west at that intersection. The road is 2300N. Stay on that road just keep heading west you will go under small bridge just keep going west. tou will come to a fairly busy road with a stop sign this is 2000w go straight though the intersection and just keep heading west. Watch the street signs in about amile you will see 3000w take a right and follow that road a few blocks until it ends. You will run right in to the pond.

For people that know clearfield or sunset it is really easy just head west until you get to 3000w then follow 3000w untill you get to the north end and the pond is right there. Aprox address is 3000w 2450n

Cableguy
[signature]
cool that helps alot thanx...didnt know there was one there but now i do thanks again......
[signature]