Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaysville ponds report 4/14
myself and aquawoman fished the middle pond N. end from 315-6p today fished nightcrawlers below a slip sinker aquawoman got the first fish a 18" channel cat i got another soon after that went 22" and fat missed another 3 saw another 5 or so caught while there DWR also showed up and handed out a couple of tickets
[signature]
Thanks for the report Chris. Nice to have some fish in there to catch! It's also really good to see the DWR enforce some regs.
[signature]
nice report chris good to hear someone caught a fish today. you need to slow down on the freeway or where going to change your name from aquaman to mario andretti
[signature]
Or better yet "The Flash" [Wink]
[signature]
No bass or bluegill huh?
[signature]
i myself only caught catfish i did talk to another angler who had caught a couple of small bass there were a lot risers that i thought were small bass
[signature]
Good Report Chris, That is close to home so i think I will try to fish there this weekend.
[signature]
i am not familar with these ponds. wher e are they. DWR has been cracking down on people fishing without there lic. on them, so remeber to bring it with you. when i went fly fishing on the provo this week, a officer came up and asked for my lic. and it was not on my vest, i told him where my pack was, and he gave me a ride there. i had it so no tickets for me, but did give me a lenghty lecture on bringing it with me always. just a reminder. good job on the pond, mabye some small topwater lures would have worked good.
[signature]
can't give you directions right to it but if you drive N. up i-15 past farminton you will see 3 ponds next to the freeway take the next exit and work your way south thats how i got there
[signature]