Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterfowlers ???
I know this is a fishing board but i was just wondering how many of you guys out there are waterfowlers? Also if any of ya are, then did you go to that Waterfowlers Association meeting on Wednesday night?
[signature]
I duck hunted one season...and I loved it!!! Since then I haven't had the time or the money to make it worth it for me to buy the federal duck stamp and go out, since I do a lot of grouse hunting that all I need is the small game license.

It was so fun though! I went out behind my parents house into Powell slough several times a week that fall! I'll get to it again someday, probably when I'm out of school.
[signature]
Thanks for the post Cat Man, maybe i will have to take you out to my secret spot (I will bye your duck stamp [Smile]) and get us a limit of birds to get you back into the action.
[signature]
I wish I had known I love hunting waterfowl. last year I even hunted Jordanelle and fished out of my blind.
[signature]
I LOVE WATERFOWL ALMOST AS MUTCH AS MY LABS DO. PARK EM LOVE TO HEAR THAT. AND THE PRIDE I FEEL WHEN MY DOGS DO WELL IS AWSUME. CROSSINEYE
[signature]
The only thing that keeps me from fishing is hunting. And that includes Waterfowl.
[signature]