Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh From Doug Miller's Mouth to Our Ears
[size 3]Yuba Reservoir is making a comeback. Both ramps are open and some fair shoreline action for planter Rainbows has been reported. And, the park manager reports anglers actually caught a couple of walleye this week. Remember, all Perch caught at Yuba must be immediately released[/size]

[size 3]AND......................[/size]

[size 3]Here's some news and you learn about it first right here. Strawberry Reservoir is wide open. John Phillips at Strawberry Bay Marina says it is the earliest he ever remembers the lake opening in the spring. Marina facilities should be up and running in about a week but the launch ramps are open on both the Soldier Creek and Strawberry side. Fishing just after ice off can be some of the best of the year.[/size]
[signature]
Hopefully those walleye are being released back into yuba to repopulate.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] That's fantastic news, i almost can't contain myself. I'm getting busy on the boat right now.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
awesome i guess i will give yuba try this weekend! do some catch and release i hope!
[signature]
Called the marina, the berry is ice free. they did say that there are still some chunks floating around so be careful.
[signature]
That is good news about both lakes, thanks for posting the info.
[signature]
some big chunks !
[signature]