Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
causey & pineview REPORT 4-17
Fish1on and I started at causey on the skullcrack side. fishing right by the river. using night crawlers fish1on caught 1 splake and i koke, dwr was out checking lic. today which was cool to see them out. decided to try another spot went over to the wheatgrass side and fished it for about 20 min till it started to rain pretty had went to the truck to dry out and decided to call it and go to pineview and try it for awhile fished the little cove by the port ramp for about 40 min without a bit and called the day because of rain. weather and fishing was lousy but the company was good, pineview is about 10-13ft from being full and causey is aboutthe same.

yes i fished the shore at causey i should have taken the boat.

i will be back up to causey next thurs, and maybe fri, and saturday if anyone wants to go out in my little boat send me a pm and well set something up...
[signature]
[size 2]Lot's of laughs and a fun day! If I had a boat, I would have taken it!! [Tongue] Koke for dinner for me, hope my family does not starve too bad!! Two nice fillets in the fridge ready for the grill.[/size]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4024;]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]
that dont happen very often causey from shore. i wish i would have taken the boat.[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Yo Petty, long time no see, sorry, don't really have a internet connection for this anymore, however, I just thought I would let you know me and Darryll are heading up to causey saturday the 24th probably go shoreline fishing, as we don't have a boat unlike some rich people on here. [Tongue]

anyhow, for the past 5 saturdays, me and darrell have been fishing pineview on the east side, walking all the way through anderson's cove park and we usually face east, but on the 24th we decided to head up to causey weather pending...

yea weather pretty crappy today, though right where we were was for the most part nice.. rain coats work very nice. hehe.. Anyhow, if you want to, you can meet us up at causey on the 24th...

Chris & Darrell,

Jurias
[signature]
[size 1]"i wish i would have taken the boat.[/size][Tongue]" I know exactly how you felt. We left our boats home and were landlocked at Strawberry because we were sure the weather would be lousy, and the weather was gorgeous!
[signature]