Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua May 6
Hit Mantua with Skeeter last night. The north side has loads of moss now. We ended up with 4 little large mouths. Probably last years spawn. It was pretty slow though. There were quite a few boats for a Monday night. Looks like it's probably getting fished pretty hard. Can't complain though. It was a perfect fair weather day. <br><br>U.C. I was out to Willard Friday on the shore just north of the south marina. I think I saw you duck into the marina for a second and then come right back out and head north. Was that you? There was another guy next to me, right on the corner of the bay and the channel. He caught his limit with a jig under a bobber. I had a couple of hits but that's all.<br><br>HOBO<br><br>
Hey hobo, whats this blue grub freebie junk I have been hearing about?<br>Yep, I was checking out the water clarity and temp in the channel. Didnt like what I saw so off I went. <br>Was the guy on the end catching wipers or walleye?<br>You should have hollered at me I needed someone in the boat with me.<br>Since schools out you will have to call me, I will be going out on a regular basis now. You goona be around or are you moving to logan?<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
That guy there on the corner I think was trying for walleye, but all he caught was wipers. He asked me if I'd known of anyone catching walleye.<br>As for the blue grub, well what can I say? I'll take what I can get. It was the first time I've used them since I got them. Seemed to work pretty well.<br>At this point I don't know when I'll be headed to Logan. Maybe as soon as Saturday. I'm still waiting to see what happens. You going to be going out anytime this week? I can go anytime in the mornings. I'd love to hit Pineveiw or Hyrum.<br><br>Hobo<br><br>