Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell pics
I've tried posting two detailed powell reports and each time the page has expired on me so I'll just post some pics.
[signature]
Nice pics, looks like everyone had a blast. I bet the report was just as good too. Thank you for sharing.
[signature]
Type up your report in your word processor, then copy/paste it here. Also, you might want to reduce the size of those monster pics. They were almost life size!

I'd love to hear about your trip!
Thats a good suggestion Gumbo, thanks.

I thought the pictures would automatically be re sized, did they actually come across that big?
[signature]
That was all the detail I needed. The smallies are lookin really nice and that was an ambitious bluegill!
[signature]
The pics do resize but they take longer to open up. Looked like you all had a good time! And yaeah use word or something similar to write your report then copy it into your posting.
[signature]
Nice Fish, Was that last picture a double hook up? Looks like alot of fun.
[signature]
Glad somebody caught that, It was a two for one, I thought I had an absolute mag on there, ended up being to smallies that grabed it at the same time, one hooked on the front treble and one on the back.
[signature]
boy they werent kidding when everyone says powell is low. was it hard to navigate back in the channels?
[signature]
The pics say it all . Thanks for sharing .
[signature]
It is way down for sure, around 117 feet below full pool. We didnt have any problems navigating the canyons. I'm sure launching at willard presents more of problem then most of the channels down there.
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]It was worst monday launching out of Bullfrog than Deer Creek. All four tires were in the water right up to the step. [/size][/#800080]
[signature]
Hey prov17 NICE CATCH.....[shocked] OH!![Wink] and the fish are pretty nice too![cool]
[signature]