Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All teams ready for Saturdays wiper cotest?
Because of the multiple launch ramps we will meet at the south marina, I'm going to have a folding table and put the BFT banner around the front of it. I'll have it set up just as you get to the top of the ramp on the same side(left), as the restrooms. I'll be there at 8am and I hope everyone is there by 8:30, if all the teams aren't there by 8:45, I'm going to get ready to leave. I'm planning on talking to everyone as they arrive then letting them get their boats on the water, at 8:45 the teams can start leaving, I'll be the last to leave in case someone gets there late. If it gets too crowded in the marina, the teams can go out into the bay but they will not be able to leave or start fishing until 9am. We blast off at 9am and everyone needs to be back no later than 3pm. I want to start measuring fish at 3pm so I won't be at it all day. As the teams arrive and check in I'll give everyone a number, after we measure the fish and decide who has the 1st, 2nd and 3rd longest fish we will draw numbers and give out prizes. When all the prizes are given out there will be some pictures taking and some back slapping for the lucky winners. This should be a fun event, I look forward to seeing everyone at 8:30 Saturday morning. WH2
[signature]
READY ! ! see you saturday
[signature]
HA69 and I will be there on time.

Is there any reason to enter 2 fish per team since a team can only win 1 prize?
[signature]
polokid and i will be there but are not entering the tourny with polo blowing his motor and my new boat not ready we decided we would come out and fish a bit and tease all you guys.

by the way Yper i called all the grocary stores and they are taking there fish off the shelves for the next few days so you cant buy one and throw it in your live well.
[signature]
That is a separate issue that I will PM you about, the prizes will be given away by whoever has the longest fish until the prizes are gone but please guys no party fishing. By this I mean don't catch a fish for your partner let him catch his own fish, it will give everyone a better chance to win a prize. There are a limited number of prizes but there are should be enough Hook Safes for everyone. WH2
[signature]
[size 3]I think Petty4life got scared!!!! LOL[/size]

[size 3]Yper and son are my bet!![/size]

[size 3]I plan to be there before the measuring takes place if I can get out of work in time!![/size]
[signature]
i was thinking the same thing but i was being nice and holding my Tongue......NOT !
[signature]
Guys, have a great contest and leave a few in there for me to catch in the next week of two.
[signature]
sound like he's all booked up mike...If Ida known I would of joined instead of lurking all these years..HA
[signature]
Were ready, see ya there curtis,thanks for putting this together its gonna be fun.

and I'm bringing the fish magnet,my son,hehehehe.

you guys dont have a chance.

see ya in the morning,FNF
[signature]
Pat, Thanks for the confidence, and yes we are going to win!
[signature]
if you guys consider second and thrid place to my first you got it in the bag !
[signature]
blm is going to kick all your butts i gave him one of my special lures
[signature]
gotta say that fish of BLM's was a monster,Thanks for all the fun curtis.

you mind if I pm you about that lure petty,hehehe

later,FNF[cool]
[signature]