Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport and Lost Creek Res.
Fished both res today. Got to Rockport around 8am and caught a nice 16" rainbow right off the bat and i thought i was in for a good day. But little did i know that would be the only thing i caught while i was there. Unless you count a 4" bass a catch. I fished about halfway down on the damn and then midway down the lake on the west side. The only thing i didn't try was worms and from reading the old posts that is what a majority of folks caught their fish on. Anyway i went to lost creek after that and caught about 10 fish. I kept two nice ones. Using power bait on the bottom and a spinner or two fishing on the north east side of the damn. Some of the fish i caught were in bad shape. The two i kept were nice and healthy though. The fish i hooked today seem bigger than the last time i went fishing there. Hope this helps someone. Have a good weekend

Rooster-Tail
[signature]
Thanks for the update. You didn't do too bad up at Lost Creek then. Were there many others up there fishing?
[signature]
Not a whole lot no. There were about 4 or so folks on the side i was fishing and about 7 on the other side of the lake. Rockport wasn't bad, not a whole lot of people when i was there.

Rooster-Tail
[signature]