Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish lake (report)
went to fish lake yesterday got there about 8:30 am and started out at joes bush area drif jiging with tubes tiped with chub or perch.. did good on smal splake and rainbows.. but not getting any thing of size and not seeing meny fish down deep on the finder.. so moved up to the east side and looked for some fish deeper.. found the fish right on the brack of the east slope and the bottom.. alot of fish in 85 to 93 feet started jigging in that area but the Big W started up right as we were get set up.. then we just had to go out deeper and try and drift through the area we were seeing the fish but could not stay on them for long.. we did get about 20 nice splake and 2 pup macks drifting.. but not much after 3:30 so we started trolling with spinner and worm and popgear and worm got a bunch of rainbows nice fat ones.. packed it up about 8:00 pm all in all a good day at fish lake..
[signature]
hey its good to hear that there are some nicer bows being taken out of fishlake, how big was the biggest splake you caught there? if you want there is a little lake that produces some nice bows on the way to fish lake pm me and ill give you the name of it, although you have probably allready tried it .
[signature]

[signature]
Hey ron can you fish it from shore succesfully?I have never had luck there since my wife got rid of my boat.All i have ever caught were small bows and perch from twin creeks![angelic]And they were not were keeping for a meal.
[signature]
Yo Ron.. Good report on F lake. I'm going to try and make a run down that way sometime this summer,, maybe hit Otter creek too while I'm at it. Next weekend how tho' its back to the Gorge to bounce around in the tube for four days. Hee!! Haw!!
[signature]