Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey Report 6-14
Went up to Causey today to try to catch some Kokes. Well the fishing was pretty slow, but I did manage to boat 3 kokes and 2 planter bows. I was trolling my usual setup, at about 1.2-1.4 MPH. The fish were hitting very soft today. I missed quite a few hits, and it took me a while to boat my first fish. I was even using snubbers, and most of the fish would come off within a couple seconds. Not sure what kind they were, all the fish I caught today were just barely hooked. It was a pleasant morning to be on the lake. There were also a couple of guys up there in tubes, jigging off the bottom, they caught one Koke and one Splake, however they were still there when I left.

The reservoir is still spilling, but just barely. There was just a little trickle coming over the spillway. Here are a couple pics from this trip. I was testing out my new fishing camera. I think they turned out pretty good.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5038;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5039;]
[signature]
[size 3]Great pic's buddy!![/size]

[size 3]I did not know you had a toon???[/size]
[signature]
Thanks Pat. This is the second summer I've had it. It's just the first time I've been out this year. It's a fun little boat to fish from. The bad part, is that when Causey starts to drop, the walk down the dam gets a lot further!
[signature]