Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Mack!
Hey, you been fishing bear lake? I am thinking about going up this weekend. Just wondering about how deep to start?<br>Skeeter, you up for some lake trout? How about you hobo? <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
I'm still fishing Willard. We went out yesterday morning (Wednesday) and lost an impeller on the motor of my brother's boat. Had to be towed in and hitch hike from south marina to north marina. What a sucky day!<br><br>If you are jiggin' for macks, start at 70 ft and work out. I like 80 - 90 ft. Seems to be a good range for bottom fishing and suspended macks in deeper water. You got cisco for bait? Give me a call if you need some. Are you going to the east side or the state park marina? Where are you planning on starting to fish? <br><br>
I'd like to go but I'm helping out putting in a patio for my grandma Saturday morning. I'm guessing your going to be going up in the morning. We'll be done by noon probably. You thinking on staying until dark? If so I could meet you someplace in the afternoon. Let me know.<br>Hobo.<br><br>
I can't go this weekend but if you don't go give me a call. Maybe we can find a boil or two out at Willard Saturday night.<br><br>