Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana Fishing Expeditions w/Capt Ben
LOUISIANA FISHING EXPEDITIONS: Hopedale Report<br><br>Yesterday my customers , Dr. John and Madelyn, started out catching nice size trout up to 4 pounds on ultra light tackle. <br><br>After a couple stops, I went into an area that I have not been in for months and I broke out some new 5 foot Fenwick rods with brand new Sedona 500 reels loaded with 6 pound vanish line. I am talking some really light equipment and they had all they could handle catching a couple of 4 pound trout and 15 black drum up to 7 pounds. They caught most of their fish in one spot and said that they had never experienced fishing like this before.<br><br>They were fighting fish constantly for a couple of hours with the light tackle with their drags screaming the whole time. They really broke in my new ultra light rods right for me. In all, they ended their day with 40 nice fish.<br><br>I put a new 250 hp Yamaha motor on my boat yesterday and am going to give it it's first run in a few minutes. Thanks Roy for lending me your boat to work out of for the last couple of days!<br><br>Toll Free# 1-877-271-2059<br>Local# 985-893-0180<br>Email: captbenleto@yahoo.com<br><br>