Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys missed out!
The UTBass Jordanelle Bass Tourney was last night, and we had a great time. The weather was cooperative, and the fish were good to most of us.

The winner, I don't know his last name, but his first name was Bart, won first prize with a total weight of about 11 and a half pounds on five fish. He got a 3 pounder, and a bunch of other nice fish.

I was lucky eneough to take the big fish prize with a 4 lb 3 oz. smallie. (see picture) It was a blast. My boater, Joe, was great. He had forgotten his net, so he helped me bring that fish in with his bare hands. We just waited till it was semi-tired, and reached in almost up to his shoulders, got under it, and gently scooped it into the boat. I almost had a heart attack. The big one came on a baby 4" watermelon, you guessed it, Senko. It was on a flat area about 9" deep. An area I'll be returning to soon in my tube!

A great trip. Thanks Clif for putting it together. Next one is in August.

Senkonate
[signature]
That is one chunky SM! Congrats on the big fish prize. Sounds like pretty much everyone had a good time, and that's what it's all about. The "netting" of the fish makes it that much more memorable. I hope you thanked him proper. That had to be a sight.
[signature]
Nice going Nate!!! Who says a non-boater doesn't stand a chance in a Bass tourney [Wink]??? You the MAN!!!
[signature]
Sounds like a great evening fishing. Congrats on the little chunky monkey! Nice lookin' bass.
[signature]
Way to go Nate!
[signature]
Great fish! Care to share the area of the lake you were at? I like my chances at catching a good fish, since you say you can get there in a tube.
Nice fish! I learned how to fish with senko's yesterday. They are fun!
[signature]
Wow! That is one chunky SMB! Congratulations.
[signature]
Way to go Nate! nice catch--litterally. Ha! Al
[signature]
Hey tubers-

I'm going to be in the Rock Cliffs area in my tube this evening (Wednesday) with a buddy who's new to bass fishing. If any anyone cares to join us, we'll be in Rock Cliffs!

Senkonate
[signature]
Marvelous....simply marvelous.

Thanks for the post and picture
[signature]
Thanks for the report bro! We did have fun ... Here are the results:

UTBASS

Jordanelle Bass Tournament

Best of 5 fish:

1st Place: Bart Brimhall

2nd Place: Joe Cole

3rd Place: Clif Gallagher

BIG FISH: Nate Dawg (Senko Nate)

It was a great time! Sorry to Gary for his non-boater not showing up. Maybe next time.
[signature]
Congrates on your big fish!
[signature]
I wanted to do this tourney but no one replied back saying they needed a boater. Next time let me know if you need a non boater.
[signature]