Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
head count
if you are coming to the tubing get together post the following info below

who is coming

what time you expect to be there

jordanelle res. rockcliff area gates open at 6 AM 9.00 dollars entrance fee

meet at the BFT banner

i have 20 hook safes and BFT stickers to hand out first come first serve not much but a little something

also i will also buy the person with the largest fish by lenght a BFT t-shirt

also the people who catch the 6 largest fish get there pick of a large 2 foot by 1 foot vinyl sticker or a couple smaller vinyl stickers or a iron on BFT patch i prize per person a tie will be detremined by a coin toss

we might also have a little buy in tourment 5.00 a person to enter again largest fish by lenght to win enter if you like if not that cool too where here to meet fellow members and have some fun

don't forget to bring plenty of water and a PFD as required by law

bring your gmrs radio if you have a pair i have 4 i'll loan out a couple if anyboby wants to borrow one

see you all there

[size 1]a thought....fish tacos ? flyfishingmoose is bringing salsa i'll bring some tortillas and seasoning you guys donate some fish to the cause

if some people can bring a sharp fillet knife, camp stove, and a frying pan paper plates and napkins i think we can make a killer lunch for everyone

your thoughts ?

does anyone have the above items they can bring along ?

i'll even fillet the fish and cook lu[/size]
[signature]
I'll get there anytime in the morning and stay for 3-4 hours.

Thanks for the invite, a great idea!

Senkonate

Nathan Stitt

[signature]
Chris, I will be there some time in the morning, not sure when yet, hoping it to be a bit on the earlier side. I will see you all out on the water.
[signature]
AQman, I'll be there with uncleray, and I'm bringing enough salsa for me! The rest of you guys have to suffer!, JUST KIDDING, I'll have salsa and chips do you think a gallon of the stuff will do?
[signature]
Bring your pumpkin salsa, if you have any left, thank you! I really liked that stuff. I will have a ton of tomatoes in my garden this year, 12 plants, if you need any to make salsa once they are ripe.
[signature]
Count me in, I'm looking forward to it.
[signature]
I'll be there also and FB2 if he's not working or grounded LOL
[signature]
Chris Yper Jr. and I will be there bright and early. Let me know if there is something I can do to help out.
[signature]
a thought....fish tacos ? flyfishingmoose is bringing salsa i'll bring some tortillas and seasoning you guys donate some fish to the cause

if some people can bring a sharp fillet knife, camp stove, and a frying pan paper plates and napkins i think we can make a killer lunch for everyone

your thoughts ?

does anyone have the above items they can bring along ?

i'll even fillet the fish and cook lunch

[signature]
I'm in, Me and fishnpro19 should be at 6 am
hegotaway is coming with me.
[signature]
I'll be there with my wife. Not sure what time, but hopefully early.
[signature]
Count me in too. I also have a killer from scratch recipe for grilled fish tacos. All it takes is about 15 minutes in the marinade then grill the filets up for about 5 minutes. YUM. Give me the word and I'll bring a batch of the marinade.
[signature]
Put me down for the paper plates and napkins and utensils. I will try and be there around 6. Mostly so I can get some practice in my tube before making a fool of myself. But its all in fun.. ha ha Al
[signature]
ill be there if i can get someone from the ogden area to pull my boat up.
[signature]
bring the marinade for sure as long as some bring a camp stove....anyone a camp stove please

thank for the plates and stuff alan i appericate it
[signature]
i have a small 2 burner green coleman (seems like the one everyone has) It's small but it woul dbe better than freshwater sushi. LMK
[signature]
I have a 2 burner coleman too. I'd be happy to bring it.
[signature]
thanks guys I guees bring them both works if everyone that replys to the first post replys to this on we will have 20 + people show up i think we can use them both i have at least one frying pan to bring

anyone else a frying pan ?
[signature]
I have a round float tube and an extra set of fins if there's someone here who wants to borrow them for the day. Maybe someone's got a brother who wants to go, or a wife who won't let them go without them. Or maybe someone who just wants to try float tubing. Let me know.

I'm sure I can bring a frying pan too.
[signature]
This is Mrs. Mateo, and I also have a float tube as well as an extra set of flippers, I would be willing to bring extra. I will be using my pontoon and outfishing my husband again I am certain. I noticed he didn't brag about our recent trip to Strawberry, where i caught three 13 to 14 inch rainbows and he caught a 2 and a three inch cut throat. Sad so very very Sad.

Jennefener
[signature]