Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Fork???????????????????
I will be floating warm River to Ashton several times between thursday and Saturday and I was wondering If anyone could give some info Thanks!
P.S. does anyone have any new fishing pics, lets see em!!!!!!
[signature]
This may be too late if you were talking about the Thursday on 8/12 but thought I would give some short advice anyway. The fishing on the Warm River to Ashton stretch hasn't been as good the last couple of years. A large majority of the fish that you catch will be smaller rainbows (less than 10") and whitefish. There are also a few browns and a big sucker that took your nymph can always get excited until you realize what you have been fighting for the last 5 minutes. Nymph fishing is normally the most productive technique but if you’re persistent you should be able to catch a few fish on hoppers. You might also want to try a streamer, spinners or bait. There are also thousands of planter rainbows dumped in by the take out which can be fun if you didn't catch many trout over 10” during your float. If you float without stopping it is only a little over 3 hours from Warm River to Ashton. You might want to stop a few times along the way if you want to make a day out of it.

I don’t have any fishing new fishing pics and probably won’t have many more for the rest of the year because I’ll be spending more time hunting or scouting.
[signature]