Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tubing willard 8/21
i'm planning on a willard tubing trip 8/21 i will be at the lightpole about 630A if anyone might be interested in joining me

i have a extra tube and fins if someone needs
[signature]
how do you get to the lightpole. I thought you had to have a boat to get out there or hike about a mile.
jed
[signature]
there is a road around the backside of the dike you can acess the E. side all the way around to the N. side the do this is very simple you get off at the willard offramp turn left towards smith & edwards you will see a sign that says willard bay state park ( or something like that ) turn right you stay on this road to the end ( VERY IMPORTANT IGNOR THE SIGN PROMPTING YOU TO TURN RIGHT TO THE S. MARINA ) when you get to the end turn right unto the dirt road you will soon see the dike and can follow the road around it gets a little rough behind the west side but passible by car if you drive slow anyways when you get to where you think you want to fish you park and hike up and over the dike
[signature]
I plan to take my dad out in the boat Sat. He's coming in on Thursday so I thought I would take to catch some wipers. We will probably troll the west dike. I'll stop and say Hi. I plan to get there about 9:00.
[signature]
Thanks chris if you ever have a monday free let me know and we can go out there and tube it together,
jed
[signature]
I'm not completely sure yet, I'll know in a couple hours if I could possibly go.. it'd be fun to go tube&fish

I don't have a tube of my own, nor a car.. so my dilemma is 2 sided... how do I get out there, and if I could borrow that spare tube and flippers if not already taken, I am sure I could con my sister to letting me go.. hehe..

I am realizing as of late that I need to get out more...

and what should I bring aside from the obvious.. tackle, fishin pole, and worms?
not like I have much of a tackle, but hey, I'll try right?

hint hint, the tips will help from a pro... lol

chris
[signature]
it's either fish and get some exercise, or go swimming at cherry hill and deal with children...
I like the first idea better..

So, All I need is a ride.. now if you or someone else that is going wouldn't mind picking me up, yea I know, it's bad not to have a car.. ask petty, he knows.. hehe.. does a size 10 foot fit those there flippers.

I live in Clinton, if anybody is willing to come out that way

chris
[signature]
hey i'm sorry dude i'm not going to be able to make it now due to a full school schedule if i can manage a trip here in the next couple of weeks i will surly let you know and see if we can work it out
[signature]