Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana Fishing Expeditions: Fishing Report
LOUISIANA FISHING EXPEDITIONS<br><br>Some of the greatest speckle trout and bull red action is going on down here in Hopedale right now!<br><br>Today the Utley's came back for what they thought would be a great trip but it turned into the fishing trip of a life time. On every single cast today they either hooked up with a big mule trout or a monster bull red. The action was great as they enjoyed every minute of it until they said they could not reel in another fish. <br><br>They kept three small reds about 30 inches but turned loose monster bulls up to 35 pounds all day long. And guess what, all on light tackle!<br><br>What a thrill as 38 trout and 3 reds filled a 150 quart ice chest to the top. They said they did not need a limit of trout so we played a lot with the reds. Today their would be 3 and 4 bull reds following the one you were fighting. <br><br>I still have this Sunday open and a couple of days next week. So if you like catching good fish, now is the time to give me a call! <br><br>I offer onsite accommodation on the bayou for just $30 a night and the most comfortable charter boat in Hopedale to fish out of.<br><br>1-877-271-2059 (Toll Free)<br> 985-893-0180 (Home)<br><br>Web site: http://louisiana-fishing-expeditions.com<br>Email: captbenleto@yahoo.com<br><br>