Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jig party report
well the jig party at my house last night was a lot of fun. Tubedude and tubebabe came and while tubebabe kept my wife entertained or vice versa tubedude did some show and tell. Petty and Cableguy showed up first and helped set up the show and tell then walleybob and scott showed up about the same time emuscud showed up and also flyfishingmoose and uncleray. We all drooled over TD's creations and toys and my addiction to fishing has just gone into overdrive. Now I have a few more "needs" as far as fishing go. Of course I will have to keep saving up my fishing allowance so I can get them. All in all it was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for coming and we will definitely have to do it again.
Jed
p.s. after the jig party my neighbor and I went out for some night catfishing and got a couple of surprises when all we were catching were white bass
[signature]
nobody told me of any party. Tongue

not like I'd know what to bring,, the stupid little lures I got.. or the beer..

Jur..
[signature]
Thanks again for letting us raid your backyard! I think we were all wishing we could have 'borrowed' just one of TubeDude's boxes. I don't think I have ever seen that many jig heads in one place outside of a store.

This is the second BFT get together I have been to and both times I needed to leave early and have missed out on Flyfishingmoose's legendary salsa.

We all know Tubedude knows his stuff, and it was sure fun to watch him in action.

Thanks again Jed,
[signature]
Man I'm sorry I missed it. As I told you earlier I planned to make it but about 4:00pm a monkey wrench was tossed into the works.

Btw,, Steal a few of Pats Roadrunner's in white with red or hot pink heads for your trip to Fish Lake [Wink]. And dont be afraid to add something sweet to the mix (like a strip of perch in a "Jig & Pig" fashion).. Good Luck Jed, knock em dead!
[signature]
Petty already has a thread going on the next jig party. It is on the "Utah events and get togethers" forum:

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=152779;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=152779;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
A better picture like this one?
jed
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]I always seem to be "behind". Nice Smile, huh?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]That sounds like a blast was had by all. Unfortunitly for me, I had a bunch of appointments that night, but I think I'm gonna head to the party the Petty is organizing. Hope TubeDude is gonna be there!
[signature]
thanks again TD and thanks everyone else for coming. Hope I get to fish with all you guys sometime,
jed
[signature]
Yeah it was a lot of fun. I just started fishing and I'm already learning to make jigs. It might have something to do with the fact that I live near jedburton and he drags me along to all of these things. Even fishing in the morning while half a sleep.

But it was a lot of fun and lots of learning

Thanks to tubedude as well.

-Stephen
[signature]