Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mighty Archery Hunt!
Anyone headed out this weekend for the archery deer hunt? I'll be hitting central Utah this year, so I hope we can find some deer. The area up north where we used to hunt has been hit hard by drought, and overgrazing, and there are not many deer left. If you are going, good luck, be safe, and post some pics if you get a deer!
[signature]
I'm leaving the ol'e PSE in the case this year. Going fishing a lot instead. Are you going for an Elk too?? Best of Luck!!!
[signature]
I'm still up in the air on the elk hunt...I'll decide after a little more scouting. I've seen some elk, but not in any place I wan't to haul one out of.
[signature]
the inlaw and myself went to skyline drive above fairview this weekend, we only saw 3 deer one small buck and two does.
we had elk running all around us both days we were there.
going out this friday for the elk up big cottonwood.
[signature]
I agree that the Northern herds are still in low numbers. I will be hunting central on the muzzle loader hunt this year. I bow hunted and muzzle hunted the north for the last 5 years with nothing but small bucks showing up. I hope to do better this year in central. Let us know how you do and how many deer you see. Good luck and have fun.
[signature]
I didn't draw out for the central this year for the first time ever!!! the muzzel loader hunt even? so now I have to try my luck in the N.E unit, I was thinking of going over around the Berry theres always alot of deer over their when I'm fishin.
[signature]