Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BearLake 9/9/04
Acey sand I hit BL today. It was rather slow but we was able to net a couple of fish. Acey caught the first one that was just a pup and then I pulled up a 10-12 pounder and then Acey pulled up a 8-10 pounder. We were jigging in 84 foot of water with cisco meat. We tried trolling around the Rock pile and we both lost lures. We then just trolled to the truck and came home. Slow but still a good day.
[signature]
Thanks for the report, I was hoping we would get a report after last weekend but yours is the first I've seen. Even if it was slow, it sounds like you guys did good. Were you marking a lot of fish in the area you were jigging? WH2
[signature]
Yes there were a lot of fish on the screen. My 2 friends were out on Labor Day and did really well. Just wish I could have been out with them.
[signature]
Thanks Max for the fun day fishing at Bear Lake. His measured 30-31" and my largest one was around 24". Still the largest Mack I have ever caught. It was on the slow side, but at least we didn't get skunked again. We only saw about 4 other boats around Gus' Point. We both forgot our cameras, so you will just have to trust us on the size. Mine were caught jigging off the bottom. Acey
[signature]