Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake (report 9/11)
Caught 10 fish total on Bear LAke Saturday. We boated 6 cutts and four macs. For the most part, they all were around three to four pounds. My son did manage to land a nice 10.5lb mac. We jigged in about 77 feet of water off of Gus's point. There were plenty of other boats out for some early fishing. We seen one other nice fish caught but things looked to be pretty slow around us. We were using white tubes tipped with cisco. It was nice to meet Tube Dude in the morning before going out. Thanks to BLM, I still have my cover for my fishfinder. Thanks again.
Hey Crestliner how bout them Broncos last night!!!!!???!!![cool][Wink][laugh][cool][sly]
[signature]
Nothing like putting the Chiefs behind the "Q" ball. Gotta love the Raider loss as well!!
Nice report and good looking mack, sounds like the Bear lake fishing season started good for you. Did you catch most the fish during a certain time of the day, like morning, evening, etc? WH2
[signature]
HELP ME!!!!!!!

I have a goal to catch a 10 Lbs plus Mack before the end of the year!!!

Doing my time but not learning much!!!
[signature]
yeah, well just wait for the JAGUARS on Sunday. I am a little worried about the Broncos but it should be a good game.
[signature]