Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
I will be fishing Bear Lake on the 16th and 17th as well as the 21st thru the 24th. This may change due to weather and prior commitments but I hope to stick to all dates during my vacation.

let me know if you want to get together and fish the big blue pond! I will be offline so pm's will not be the best choice call 801-791-9033
[signature]
Good luck this weekend. Hope you post some pictures of a couple big macks sometime soon.
[signature]
I have been doing pretty good with the cutt's and whites since I started fishing Bear Lake. The big Mack's just seem to steer away from me!![Sad][Sad][Sad]
[signature]
pat the big macks can smell you and that must mean you stink, get the water fixed in that redneck home of yours so you can shower once and awhile...[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
I can just feel the love between you two!
[signature]
you aint seen nothin, i went to pats today while he was working on your boat and verbaly beat him into the hull of your boat.[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Our skills differ!!

I am a handyman.

Jason is a Mouthyman.

Together we are great fishing buddies!
[signature]
He must have worked himself loose from the hull of my boat, because he looked fine when I picked my boat up last night. He did mention that you had stopped by -- so it must have been a memorable experience for him.
[signature]
i thought he did a good job on your boat (dont tell him i said that he'll think ive gone soft) he really hooked you up..[Smile]
[signature]
I'm sure he did. When I picked it up it was dark and raining, so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Today I am planning on picking up a second battery, just like my other large battery (if you happened to see it) so my running short on power problems should be behind me. It will be nice to be able to turn off all power, select an individual battery, not fight a tangled mess of wires at the battery, and be able to recharge the batteries from outside of the boat! I have to think of a way to get even with him (in a positive way) the guy will not accept any cash, and taking him fishing at
Bear Lake is not enough payment.
[signature]
28th thru the 31st!!!
[signature]