Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubing Starvation on the 23rd
I'm planning to go out to Starvation on the 23rd for Walleye's. Everyone is welcome(tube, toon, yak or boat). If any one is interested just get in touch with me. I will be leaving the Red lobster parking lot(1300 east and I 80) around 5am.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
Hey, Looks like I am going to be unable to make it. Our neighborhoods Fall pickup is monday and I have a few trees I need to prune, cut down, and other things I need to haev on the road by Monday. It also looks as if the weather will not be cooperating for that area. If things change around I wish you luck on Starvation and good fishing.
[signature]
I won't be able to make it either. With this wind the last couple of days, I've got massive apples and branches to clean out of my yard. If anyone needs any apple wood for their smoker next year, let me know. This {fine speciemen of a tree} is comming down. Thats the nicest way I can say it without being edited. Al
[signature]
My peach tree is marked as well as a big 40 foot pine tree that if i don't cut it down will come down on my house the first heavy snow this year. I loved the cover my trees have provided but with the heavy snow we got last year and all the pruning and removal of broken branches I am wondering if I should just take all of 'em down. I have 3 oaks over 50 feet high that look absolutely ridiculous because most of there branches have been cut down.

I share your pain Al.
[signature]
I'm sorry but I will have to cancel the trip because of the weather condition's.

Tincanfsh
[signature]