Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass fishing for lake trout with a silly Predator
[#400080]Went to Bear Lake sat with Blm and Predator, and I just want to state that they are beautiful human beings and wonderful to hang out with[Tongue]. [/#400080]
[#400080][/#400080]
[#400080] It was about 75 degrees air temperature and mid to low 50's water temp. [/#400080]
[#400080] [/#400080]
[#400080] Blm played guide, and Predator and I bass fished for macs. We used a secret technique that I won't devulge here,lol.[/#400080]

[#400080] We only boated 3 macs(silly Predator got one, I got 2, and Rich was the guide). Damn it was fun! I couldn't believe the profanity coming from Rich's pie hole.[/#400080]
[#400080][/#400080]
[#400080] We also discovered that Predator is a closet Hannity fan. [/#400080]
[signature]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6781;][/center] [center][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]"Man, am I glad BLM netted this fish for me. Now, let's see... How does this lip gripper work? Man, this is too hard to figure out. Heck, I'll just lipped it like a smallie. These macks ain't got nothin' on a smallie...."[/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6782;][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]"OUCH! HOLY S$&%, THAT HURT! I think this fish bit me. Who would of thought they had teeth. Man, I think that stupid fish drew blood! I'm sure of it now! Smallies are my friends! Man, I hope BLM and Predator didn't see me scream and drop this fish![/size][/black][/font][/center] [center] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6783;][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]OK, I'm ready for the picture. Hey, everybody look at me! I'm the best thing since sliced bread! I'm on the same level as my super hero, Rick Clumm..."[/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6784;][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]"Man, I've got to remember these things have teeth next time..."[/size][/black][/font] [/center]
[signature]
Thanks for the report, did you guys catch any over 5 lbs? How was the wind? The news was saying 10 to 25 mph winds.
[signature]
Blm told me that this fish was over 5lbs.lol I got into a fight with a great big'un. It doubled my rod over and almost draggged me over the side, then it became unbuttoned.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I'm sure I told you that. Yep, whatever...[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ya, we had a fish on well over 5 lbs and Tomegun about crapped his pants. He was doing everything he could to protect his bass rod from snapping. Hey, if you're gonna play with the big boys you better have a bigger gun...[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Yeah, but I look damn good in those pictures.
[signature]
The water looks fairly calm in the pictures, did it pick up in the afternoon?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]LOL! [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Actually, the W... sucked most of the time. There was a few brief moments of calm. The fish are still a few weeks behind. The Indian summer has slow things down.
[signature]
nice pics!
JOe
[signature]