Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My '04 hunt pictures
Here are some pictures of my success this year. The first is a picture of my son holding the deer I shot on the muzzleload hunt this year. This was the second hunt he has been on and the first kill. He actually spotted the buck before me.[Image: image.gif]

The next photo's are from the elk hunt. I'm the one with the red #8 hat. This is the biggest bull I have taken. Both the elk were taken on private property in the first two days of the hunt. Of course as my luck goes, while I was blood trailing my bull I had a huge 6 point walk right to me and stop about 70 yards away. No one in our group got a shot at him but one of the other land owners got him.[unsure] O' well maybe next year!

Now its time for me to figure out how to catch a mack!!

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3](Edit) Unchecked inline option. Go read sticky post at top of Fishing board on the use of the inline option for attachments. BLM[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Those are some really nice animals. Congrats on the success, and good luck on all of your hunts. Thanks for sharing the pics.
[signature]
Cant see them, they sound like nice animals though
[signature]