Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday At Easy Canyon
Fished East Canyon again Sunday from my flat tube. Fished the arm right by the dam, Scored 18 fish in 3 hours on some hand tied jigs Petty4life gave me, tipped with a piece of worm. Purple seemed to be the hot color. Was a great day weather wise.

Petty4life when you going to take me up there in your boat?
[signature]
Good report. I'm going to try to make it up there either Thursday or Friday this week.

Were there any size to the fish?
[signature]
Easy Canyon??? is that what there calling it now?[Wink]

good to hear those jigs worked for you. just gont give out my secret color.[shocked]

how was it to float around in a flat tube?[Tongue]

just let me know when you want to go up there and we can drag my boat up and fish.[Smile]
[signature]
Fish where all 13-19"

Easy Canyon is what I'm going to call it now. (I just hit the wrong key) Don't worry i wont tell anyone your secret color is Faspearl Green.
Flat Tube man i need to use the spell check more.
I'm going to try and get up there again this sunday morning.
[signature]
Sounds awesome. I plan to fish "Easy" Canyon on Saturday.

Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. It's always fun to go up there and catch a few fish. Too bad you can't find a cure for the anchor worms up there! Good luck on your next trip.
[signature]
Hey man I plan on hitting "easy canyon" this weekend, send some of those pretty Petty jigs my way. /you know we don't have any secrets here! [url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
i cant give you any Al if i get to close to you craig will accuse me of stealing your fishing spot[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Hee Hee [url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url][url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
I feel so powerful. The power to deny jigz.
[signature]
Fishonlynch and i hit EASY canyon this morning for some fishing. i started the day using my new leaded line setup i caught a few on that using a green apex and fol couldn't buy a bite. i switched to the downrigger and fol took the leaded line setup and finally he was able to get a few in the boat. fished for about 4hrs trolled from the boatramp to the dam and boated 15 fish.
[signature]
Jason it looks like easy canyon was good to ya today, are we still on for Sunday.
[signature]
Thanks petty for a relaxing & great day of fishing. The weather was perfect. I hope the picture of me turned out. fishonlynch..
[signature]
im still planning on it dave
[signature]
I got an idea!!! How bought we actually try to go fishing together instead of the harrassing phone calls when we are out and the other is working!!!!

Sounded like a great day, glad to here you are using the downrigger. Practice makes perfect.

Come up to bear lake and try that rigger out and the leaded line?????
[signature]
no i like harassing you at work while im fishing[Tongue]
[signature]