Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perch party
Is there going to be a perch party this winter anywhere? Doug miller usually has one at pineview . Will be looking forward to one if it happens!
[signature]
you know jordanelle needs alot of help!!!
[signature]
Ceasar! Hi guy how it going! I'm sure we could arange to have a perch party once there is descent hard water at the "nelle", I had a great time last year at Rockport. And we could of had a great perch party at Echo too. But I like the "nelle".
[signature]
Hey Dave last year when i was teaching a fishing class for the DWR i talked to andrew cushing i think that was his name .He told me that echo had some huge perch and big numbers of them.I never had the chance to go there but i am this year or when it freezes over.But jordanelle does have huge quantities of them but they are small. Salsa and perch what a great combination! Anxious to try your salsa one of these days too![sly]
[signature]
Caesar, I had a magical day when I went to Echo. We caught tons of perchies, kept the big ones, even hooked into some monster that did its best to try to pull me down the hole, could have easily been bigger than the 8lb mac I caught at the bear, it fought much harder. The secret is to find a place where someone has drilled lots of holes and is well used like a day or so before there must be some structure around there and so were the quantities of perch!
[signature]
HEY WHY DON'T WE DO BOTH AND COUNT ME IN I AM GOING TO CATCH A FISH THROU THE ICE THIS YEAR IF IT KILLS ME BY THE WAY I HAVE ALWAYS EATIN SKUNK WHEN I HAVE FISHED THROU THE ICE SO SOMEONE HELP ROAD KILLS IS NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR SALSA!!!!
[signature]
The secret is to keep moving don't stay in one place too long. We did good at Causey for splake, Echo for perch, Jordanelle for both perch and bows, even caught some trout at Rockport.
[signature]
Polokid did one last year at Rockport it was great. I hope he does it again this year ( hint,hint).
[signature]
Dont worry it will happen. Lets get the ice on the water first. Mike I am now nominating you as the co-host to the event with me. We did it last year on Jan 16th. So I think right around the same time would be sufficient. Now as for venue, we will have to see how things shape up. We can talk over the next month and get things organized.
[signature]
Sounds good, I would love to help you with it. Last year was such a hit it will be hard to top.
[signature]
Rob, are you sure you want to do this again? Remember, last year your reward was getting booted off of BFT for a month! Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
[signature]
If you need any help at all on this let me know. I should be ready to go with all my hardwater gear by the new year.
[signature]
i sent you a pm about the party.
[signature]