Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe Reservoir
Has anyone been fishing Ririe Reservoir in the past two weeks? It closes at the end of November for boating and it anyone has a report, I would love to get it as I am thinking of fishing it for an evening or two.

Bill
[signature]
I haven't fished Ririe recently but maybe someone else will have a report. The F&G has been planting a lot cutthroat in there the last couple years which shouldn't be too hard to catch. The nice thing about fishing Ririe in November is that you can find some solitude.
[signature]
HI Brian

I haven't fished Ririe for a little while but I have heard great things. I think the Fish & Game is working hard to make it a viable fishery. I think it's going to be one of those sleeper waters. I think Ice Fishing, early ice out and late fall fishing are going to be great in the next few years. I have a friend who fishes it alot and he does very well for cutts and kokanee. Soon as the ice gets thick I'm going to be fishing it.
[signature]
Hey Bill

According to a fish calculator another board person gave me. Your fish that listed on the Utah board was 17lbs and that 33 1/2 inch 23 inch girth according to the calculator would have been 22 1/2 lbs. I believe this is the fish I put on the board first.
[inline "Bill Big.jpg"]
[signature]