Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAST CANYON
Ok jason me and cbr hit east canyon this morn. Craig was hitting them right off the bat with a spoon. now I could not land one until i did what jason ( petty ) said to do pull a flat fish so i did landed five pretty fast. cbr landed 5 also. But i think that is the last time i go there craig agrees. Why whould you like to catch fish that were infested with parasites and they didn't get all that big. Largest we landed was around 14 inches maybe a little more but nothin to brag about at all. We only landed one fish with out the parasites on him he was only around 7 in thou. Those parasites are pretty sick looking. Craig will post a pic of one I cought that was just covered in them oh and it was the largest one cought too. i am sure cbr will add to this post i sure hope he does those were the sickest trout i have ever seen [Tongue]
[signature]
at least you've finally caught fish. there are bigger fish in there then 14" ive caught a 26" 8lber. and have caught many over 20in. dont bother me if you dont go back. more for me to catch. the parasites this year arnt as bad as last year. im headed up there today to show you how its done
[signature]