Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east canyon report 11-14-04
fished east canyon today with yper and jr. started trolling at 7am. and fished till 10am caught 20 fish between the 3 of us. trolled wedding rings and pink apexes
[signature]
Any size to em? Fished there yesterday and caught 5 and they were pretty small. How bad were the parasites? All the ones I caught yesterday had huge ulcers on them, and even some sort of parasite that was had stuck into them.
[signature]
Craig, about half of the fish we caught today had parasites on them. The bigger the fish (17 to 18 inch range) the more parasites they had on them. We also caught fish in the 13 to 15 inch range that did not have any parasites on them. It sure would be nice to get rid of them. But even with the parasites on them they still bend the rod.
[signature]
Petty, when i get back from Cancun I was wondering if we could hook up for a trip to East Canyon. I think the score is pretty well tied between the two of us up there!!! hehehe [Tongue]
[signature]
lets do it.
[signature]
Have fun in Cancun dude, went there few years back with the wife and had a crazy weekend. Wink
[signature]
hey petty
have you been picking up any smallmouth trolling yet?
[signature]