Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishfinder battery
Thanks Rich.
[signature]
Gel Cell batteries are also available at Standard Supply in SLC.
They have several different sizes available.
[signature]
Because Standard Battery is quite close to my office, I ran by and checked out their gel cell batteries. I asked if they had any the size of motorcycle batteries, and was shown the smallest size that they carry -- which is the size of a small car battery. Not sure if they make gel cells in smaller sizes, but I am not interested in dragging a car-size battery out on the ice. I already played that game with Wiperhunter2 on East Canyon, and when one doesn't have either a snowmobile or a four wheeler, car-size batteries are not a practical option.
[signature]
I mean "Standard Supply" not "Standard Battery". Standard Supply is an electronic parts supply house. They do have several different sized gel cells there, much smaller than car battery or motor cycle battery.
[signature]
Oops my bad!
[signature]
[Image: i015675sq01.jpg][Image: cabelasLogo.gif] 7-Amp 12-Volt Battery w/Charger
Keep your equipment running with these rechargeable 12-volt, 7-amp gell cell batteries. Leakproof design and maintainance free operation. Battery dimensions: 4"H x 6"L X 2-1/2"W.
Available: Two Batteries with charger only 49.99

I payed about the same at Sportsmans. 19.99 for each battery and a couple bucks for the charger.
[signature]