Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish lake party on Ice
Hey Everybody,

This years fish lake party on ice will be on Feb 19 . Directions on the lake where we will be : Park at lakeside. Go due east to the East side below the Saddle. Look for pikeman in black coat and camo bibs with a green eskimo ice fishing tent. I'll have lot,s of friends with 4 wheelers to take people over if you don't have 4-wheelers or snow mobiles. We plan on playing frog eye's. You will need $5 to enter and be a good fisherman. We'll also have cheese balls, crackers, meat sticks, and some of pikeman's favorite jerky. If you would like to contribute you could bring crackers, or soda, or your favorite fingerfood snack on the ice to share. Bring all the kids. We will sleigh ride. We won't be doing any drawings this year just friends, fishing, and fun. Everyone is invited even the non members. I will also share with the history of the Early years of fish lake. Hope to see you all there. We'll be leaving the lakeside parking between 7 and 8. We'll also be on channel 12. So you can contact us for a ride over if needed. Happy Fishing.
PIKEMAN!
[signature]
Unless something comes up, missfish4fish and i will be there, i havnt spent all this money on ice fishing gear to have it collecting dust.
[signature]
I will definitely be there. I just got off the phone with the boss and its a sure thing. I may want to stay the night Glen. How can I get a hold of the Lodge or rent a cabin or something up there?
[signature]
I will make it and hopefully the wife and kids will want to go as well. I too am interested in getting a cabin or a room in a motel nearby. What would you guys suggest?
[signature]
Loan_fish and OEJ, you can try [url "http://www.fishlake.com"]www.fishlake.com[/url] or there are a coupple of hotels in loa about 30 mins south of fish lake, or there are hotels in richfield that will have you about 45 mins from the water or there are hotels in salina again about 45 mins from the water.
[signature]
Grass valley inn hotel, koosharem 638-7563
Road creek lodge, Loa 836-2000
The snuggle inn, Loa 836-2898
[signature]
Oh yeah cant wait! Me and sam are counting down the days!
[signature]
I'll be coming it was a blast last year. I am going to miss mrs. pikemans chili though emm emmm.
[signature]
Remember to ask for the "winter special" on the cabins. The first night is full price, after that is half price!!!

If a group wants to get together, Lakeside has a huge cabin that sleeps at least 10, and if you split that up, it's very cheap for a weekend. The cabin is completely stocked with everything but food. All the pots, pans, dishes, wood for the fire, cable for the kids.....

Made for a very fun New Year's Eve a few years back.
[signature]
glen,
if I can make it out there I will. How are those jigs I made you treating ya? do you need more?
jed
[signature]
COUNT ME IN AND MY FAMILY WIFE AND 2 KIDS NOW WE MAY STAY A COUPLE OF NITE AT THE CABINS OR SOMETHING
[signature]
Hey have you gotten some rates there ? If so what are they.
[signature]
cesar check out [url "http://www.fishlake.com"]www.fishlake.com[/url] it has the cabbin rates and contact info. there are also hotels in koosherm and loa, that are probably cheeper
[signature]
this is another place close too but the cabin sounds better to me
[url "http://www.aquariusinn.com"]http://www.aquariusinn.com[/url]
[signature]
Hey were is bicknell i cant find it?
[signature]
Bicknelle is 45 minutes south of fish lake, it is on the doorstep of capitol reef.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]We've stayed at the Aquarius Inn before and it was a decent place to stay. As I recall it wasn't too expensive either. Also there was a restaurant right next door too. It is about 30-35 mile drive from the lake.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
My Dad, and little brother will be there. We will be up to fish on friday afternoon as well. We hope to bring the old black pots for some good food.
[signature]
I won't be able to make the Fish Lake ice party again this year. Mindsoup's cousin is getting married and she is a maid of honor. We will be in Amarillo, TX for the weekend. I'll think of all of you while I'm enjoying mid 70's. At least I'll finally see the sun again. It's been a while since it's shown it's face out here.

Good Luck to all! Have a great trip.
[signature]
I'm going to bring my camp chef stove so if anybody wants to do a fish fry or warm up lunch, breakfast, fingers or what ever. I've also have the barbeque assessory to go with so I'm going to bring a steak for lunch.
[signature]