Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
island park
I am new here and wanted to first let you know that I think this is a great website. Kudu's to whoever thought this up. Now on to the important stuff. I fished island park yesterday. I aparantly put the wrong film in my fishfinder before I left. I saw very few fish on it and the ones that I did had absolutely no interest in what I had. Hope this gets better soon. I am itching to pull something through the ice.
[signature]
Hello Machunter,

Welcome aboard this site. Your right it is a great site. I am relatively new here myself, but, I find myself itching to check out the message board quite frequently.

Island Park reports were better prior to the holidays. Although not fish in numbers, the size was a bit bigger than normal. The last few days have seen the fish and weather both change their directions. Some of the guys regularly post on this site about Island Park so keep your gear ready!
[signature]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]machunter,[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Welcome to BFT and thanks for the report. [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]This is a great place to trade fishing info with other anglers and we hope you stick around. I also sent you a PM (personal message) so you can see how they work here. If you have any questions about this forum feel free to send any of us a PM or even make a post with your question on the "Message Board Help" message board or Idaho board.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[signature]
A couple of weeks ago I put the Aqua-view in many holes. It is no mistake that you are not seeing fish. They are not there. I do not know if they are towards westend or not, but there really are not many fish near the dam this year. I wish I had a snowmobile to find out where they are. If anyone finds out let us know.

Windriver
[signature]