Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW???
I'm just curious. How did you hear about BIGFISHTACKLE???
[signature]
I heard about it on another internet forum (monstermuleys)
I think most of the new members found out about BFT from windriver.
[signature]
i found out about the site from a website utahfishfinder.com and had meet up and fishedwith someone off that board and he told me more about bft so i went home and registered and the rest is history. oh by the way the at person i meet on uff was Aquaman
[signature]
I found the site surfing for fishing info in Utah. Now I am back in Idaho and trying to spread the word because I really enjoyed the interaction on the Utah site. I learned a lot and it feels good to be able to help new people learn where to go fishing.

In the last month we jumped from like 800 posts to over 1000. Keep passing the word and we will all find more fishing friends.

Windriver
[signature]
I herd about it from a friend of a friend who says he spends most of his work day on it, but ever since I've started using it I've never seen or herd from him. He must be one of the infamous "lurkers"
[signature]
Petty- I was looking for information on fishing reports last year on another web-site and some BFT member had a link on there that I checked out and I liked what I found with the BFT sites both in Utah and Idaho. I enjoyed the jig making party at your place with Tubedude and the others last year. Still making the fish tacos? I thought they were pretty good.
I have gone out with several BFT members and met BrianID last week to ice fish. I look forward to meeting more members and gaining knowledge from you. Acey
[signature]
I was just looking for fishing reports when I found the site
[signature]