Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Mack
[size 4]Well, lets hear about the cruise. Dont tell me you didnt squeeze in a fishing trip. I know its a utah page and ocean fishing is a bit out of the realm, but lets hear how it went anyways. Did you get a couple pics for the wall of fame? Looks awful ducky out there right now. Should be fun tommorow. If you go by on the way home and see my pickup out fromt stop in and let me know how the hunt went.
[signature]
No cruise til the end of October. You know me! I have a sailfish/marlin trip lined up in Mazatlan. They say this time of year is supposed to be AWESOME! I love fishing salt water especially when BIG fish are involved.

"FISH ON, SOMEBODY LASH ME INTO THIS FIGHTIN' CHAIR, I'M GONNA PUT A HURTIN' ON THIS TOAD! OH YEA!"

I can't wait! I'll definitely fill you in. They have internet stations on the ship, so I'll take my digital camera and send a pic!

[signature]
send me a copy of the pic too BLM, So I can drool!!
Im jealous!!!!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It will be fun but I really would rather do a San Diego tuna run right now! The yellowfin and exotics should have moved north so a 4 dayer would be just right for some major tuna / dodo slaying! Jumping paddies is great fun! If guys around here enjoy wiper boil fishing; they'd flip fishing tuna boils. Same type of fishing (except live bait) but the fish can go to 100 lbs! Now that's fishin'in my book!
[signature]
I know what you mean i was a deckhand for about 7 years on a few sportfishing boats including a couple of tuna seasons out of S.D. and the sight of acres of boiling and jumping tuna so close they almost take the paint off the boat will make your blood BOIL and that line screaming off your reel on a hookup WOOOOW
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You know, just to break the winter duldrums, we should get a local(San Diego) yellowtail trip fired up. Nothing like catching 30 lb yellowtails on 15#-20# test and hitting San Diego in the winter; 65-70 degrees! The only thing is, you better be ready to participate in combat fishing at it's best! The cattle boats can be a jungle!
[signature]
[Sad]Thats a H#$L of an idea that might need a looking into if you would really like to try it im interested i still have a bunch of calico bass and yellowtail jigs laying around from the good ole days im heading to CA. next week unfortunely im only going as far as apple valley (desert)
[signature]