Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Canyon 2-2 report
Fished East canyon today with HCD and Polokid. got up to the lake about 8am just bast taylors hollow and fished in 30ft of water. tooks the dogs with us today they probly had more fun then we did i iced 2 polo got 6 and hcd had 5 or 6 all caught on white whatta crickets and boogers. i couldn't beleive how good my dog was up there with the fish stealer of polo's.
[signature]
a good morning with lots of sun, no wind and a couple of good fishing buddies who keep me entertained. if you are thinking of going be sure and bring an 8 foot plank as getting wet during the walk out is a certainty.
hcd
[signature]
When did you guys get off the ice? Any size to the fish?
[signature]
saw some turkeys and acouple bald eagles
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I wish I could be out in this nice weather doing something other than school and work!! Did the fish up there still have the skin parasite? If they did, have any of you tried eating them? Jake
[signature]
We had fish on from 14" to 20" and we left at about 12:30. Like HCD said getting on and off the ice was tricky. My 55 lb dog fell through the ice on the edges a plank is a must.
[signature]
Great report , Thanks. Good to get dog out of the city & let him run.
[signature]
I was thinking about going up there last weekend and taking my dog also, I'm glad I didn't now. If the ice was that bad at the edge, that early in the day, I would have been in trouble without a plank. Did you guys need one to get on the ice when you got there?
[signature]