Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockin Rockport
Up at Rockport this morning. Filled up with perch in about 20 minutes. Rat finkee/Kastmaster and wax worms. Ratso/Swedish Pimple and waxies. Catch the trout up about 8' off bottom when done with the perch. Had a great morning. Live to fish. anglersden
[signature]
thanks for the great report. and welcome to bft.
[signature]
Thanks for the report and nice to have you guys on board. Haven't made it up to the store in a while...need to change my ways!
[signature]
Thanks for the report and welcome to BFT. How deep were you fishing? Did you catch any browns? Good to have you guys on the site. WH2
[signature]
Welcome Wade and Lance.
I am also happy to see you guys have signed on here.
I will be asking you guys for some pointers for the Green come April.
I look forward to some great fishing trip posts from you guys.
You may have already seen the Fish Lake trip coming up. Do you think either of you will be able to make it?
Later, Dale.
[signature]
The guys were catching rainbows about 13' to 32'. Heard of a few browns but mostly rainbows. Plan on going up in the morning. Catching our limits and being home in time for the game. Got a few new comers coming with us. Should be a fun day. Maybe we will see ya there.
[signature]
Hey. Not quite used to this report thing. But we will pick up on it soon. Good to hear from ya. Looking forward to seeing you.
[signature]
Great report. Nice to have you guys on board. Looking forward to some excellent information from the both of you.
[signature]