Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana Fishing Expeditions - Hopedale, LA
LOUISIANA FISHING EXPEDITIONS: Hopedale Report

We are back in fishing action in Hopedale finally!

I took out a group of repeat customers for a trout slam fest today. Rusty along with his son Taylor and 3 brother-in-laws. They put 68 trout in the old ice chest at the second stop. The trout were caught using live shrimp under a float.

After that great second stop I went to check out the water in different places to see if the fish were in their staging areas. I found pretty clean green water and a few fish. I think the cold front coming in tomorrow should stack the trout which will make for bountiful catches of good fish.

Today they ended up with 84 fish which included trout, reds, black drum and sheepshead.

Yesterday I guided out Terry from California and he wanted to catch our world famous redfish. Terry ended up with 8 redfish going from 3lbs. to 8.5lbs. We also boated 25 trout just for good measure.

It felt great to be back on the water! Light tackle and ultra light tackle is what I have been using to land all the fish and everyone has been having a blast. I still have quiet a few openings in November and the fish are plentiful and close to the camp.

Capt. Ben H. Leto
1-877-271-2059 -toll free
985-893-0180 -home
985-630-2066 -cell

www.louisiana-fishing-expeditions.com
[signature]