Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures from last Saturday
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I developed my film again. When I have time I’ll post some pictures from a January ice fishing trip and my President’s Day Sturgeon trip. Here are a few pictures of some of the browns I caught last Saturday. The fishing was relatively slow but it was still fun to get out and cast some lures.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8577;][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]19” brown caught on a blue fox spinner.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8578;][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]17” brown caught on a rapala[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8579;][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]13” brown caught on a rapala[/size][/font]
[signature]
Weclome to BFT me mudman.

I'd rather not post the location on an open internet forum because a friend took me to the spot and it is a smaller body of water. If you will sign up an username I'll send you a PM (personal message) with the location. I did some float fishing and wade fishing that day.

If you want to sign up a username click on the link below.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_signup"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_signup[/url]
If you want me to PM you the location after you sign up respond to this post with your user name.
[signature]
Hey there BrianID this is the guy who asked where you caught the browns. I had forgotten my password so I used me mudman instead. Let me know where you caught those wonderful looking browns. Thanks
[signature]
Good to see you signed up. The more people we have posting on this site the better it is. Sent you a PM
[signature]