Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola Amigos! Que pasa?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Just got back form my little cruise to Mexico. Fished in Mazatlan for billfish and marlin and had to settle for a few dodos (mahi mahi, dorado, dolphin) up to about 20-25 pounds but had a good time. One guy on the boat spoke fairly good english and the other to deckhands spoke only spanish. The boat was 1950's; not to mention the gear and the mexican crew would not let you do anything but reel in the fish after they hooked them. They acted like I never held a rod before. If they only knew the rods I have in my basement.......[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]If you've never never been on a cruise it not too bad if you like to be pampered.We sailed on the Royal Cribbean "Legend of the Seas". A lot to do on ship during the days at sea and the food was excellent in the main dining area and basic baffet fair in the casual Windjammer Cafe. We stop in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. I'm going back to Cabo. Best fishing in the world! Tuna up to 400 plus pounds and billfish and marlin galour. Truely the last frontier for sportsfisherman.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]What does this have to do with the Utah Forum you ask? Just a Utahan fishin' in another fishin' hole![/size][/font]
[signature]
Glad your back and had a good time! Seemed like the right place to post that. Maybe some of us are looking to there and do a little fishing. Nice to hear they treated you like a greenhorn BLM. They did the same thing to my brother-in-law. He caught a marlin but didn't seem to impressed by it. I just figured it was that all he got to do was reel it in also. I told next time I would go in his place. I know my sister like my company at least as much as his LOL.

Glad your back safe and sound, sounds like ya gad a lot of fun.
[signature]
Hey buddy, glad you are back. let me ask you tihis, when you head back to cabo are you going to get a different outfitter? Fighting the fish is where the fun is, but what the heck? Glad you had fun. Did you manage to get any pics for the wall of fame? I hope we will be hearing some reports on the macks at bear lake now.
Nice post but I think this report belongs in the Mexico board to be eligible for the contest.

[Wink] It realy dosnt help any one planning a trip to Mexico when it is on the wrong board [Wink]

Did you bring any pic’s back? Boat shots and or fish shots?
[signature]
Welcome Back BLM!!!

You ready to take me up to Bear and teach me how to mack fish!?!?[Wink]
[signature]
Good to have you back, look forward to seeing those pictures. WH2
[signature]
Welcome back,BLM

Sounds like it was nice and warm,I still wish it was 70 degrees,and catch'n wipers.

Let me know when the Mac's start biten and will hook up.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[Wink]
[signature]