Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 5-2
fished east canyon yesterday with theekillerbee and cableguy out of my boat. started fishing about 7:30ish am and trolled over by the dam with no bites headed to the back trolling and we where able to pick up a few. got off the water about 1ish, we where using everything from apexes to taildancers and really not any one lure working better then the others, water temp was 50* (cold to the touch) was a great day with great company. tkb will post pics
[signature]
Petty, its good to hear that the "trout fisherman" has not changes his ways completely! Congrats on a getting out. Get me through finals this week and I will join 'ya! Jake
[signature]
It was a nice day on the pond yesterday. It was a little cool and windy first thing in the morning, then the suc came out from behind the clouds and the wind died down. Sure made for a nice trip. It's also good to fish with Petty and Cableguy again. Here is one of the plump little bows we boated yesterday. We didn't see much in the way of anchor worm scarring yesterday, so that was good.
[inline east50205.jpg]
All of our fish went back to fight again another day.
[signature]