Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Boat..1/2 - 1 Day
Hopefully we can compile a list of favorite 1/2 day to full day fishing boats up and down the West Coast. This is helpful for not only locals, but for those anglers travelin' in from other states to bang away at some epic saltwater fishing in our back yards. <br><br>No Risk No Gain!<br>Booyaa To Ya'!<br>Michael Romero
My favorite 1 day boat is the First String currently running out of LA Harbor, but will be going out of SD during the summer season. Good prices, great galley, and great accomodations. Also great captain and deckhands!<br><br>--<br>troutman = half trout / half man
Troutman, you idiot! He's asking for 1/2 - 1 day boats, everyone knows the First String runs overnights at the minimum and more like 3+ days the rest of the year.<br><br>--<br>troutman = half trout / half man
Well it's a start Troutman!<br><br>Burnin Thumbs!<br><br>Steve - The MJB<br>BFT Lures/Baits<br><A HREF="http://www.demonjigs.com" target="_new">http://www.demonjigs.com</A>
Good boats to fish .......<br><br>1/2 day Native Sun Long Beach Sportfishing<br> Western Pride Newport Beach<br> Daily Double San Diego<br><br>3/4 day Victory LBSF<br> Freelance Newport<br> Patriot Newport<br> Point Loma San Diego<br><br>Overnight Prowler San Diego<br> First String La Harbor<br> El Dorado LBSF<br> Ultra Newport<br><br>Just to name a few.... anyone else have there favorites lets hear from ya with a small write up. <br><br><br><br>No Risk No Gain!<br>Booyaa To Ya'!<br>Michael Romero
Thanks anonymous: <br><br>What about Northern or Southern Landings, anyone have there favorites. <br><br>No Risk No Gain!<br>Booyaa To Ya'!<br>Michael Romero
I realize that the COS is a sponser on this site but the boat ais old and pretty beat up.The southern cal out of pierpoint has the best half day crew.The monto carlo is the best ride and has a pretty good crew especially with beginners.Tracer is a really good overnight along with the mustang.There are so many fine overnight operations down in diego.I haven't fished a 3/4 forever.<br><br>